Thursday 9 May 2013

My collection of 101 blogs of How's your day ? now on Kindle

How’s your day, Blog 108, 101 blogs on Kindle

© Peter A Taylor, 10, May 2013

 

101 blogs on Kindle for Amazon, A collection of how’s your day? Blogs.

 

From the first blog to the end of the experiment, over two years of snippets into my life, are now available on Kindle.

For the cost of ¾ of a cup of coffee, you can laugh, be inspired, agree or disagree with social comment and provoke your mind set. In a few more days this little book of 55,000 words will available as a paper back from creates Space for Amazon. This will be a great little gift to bless someone with who needs a positive look at life.

The link to go straight to by a copy of this little beauty;

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CNJ5DBC

 

For those of you have read some of my blogs and enjoyed, you can now have a collection for yourself and a ready gift for others.

If you like my collection of blogs, I’d appreciate you leaving a recommendation on Kindle.

 

I am feeling better today and thank all of the great messages of support. Two of my fat caterpillars have set to chrysalises and the other two are munching away as full as a fat boys sock. In a few days these fat tasty grubs will become stunningly beautiful and fragile butterflies. May they make it back to the Northern Hemisphere for the summer?

 

Here is another opportunity to link to my collection of blogs.

Happy reading

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CNJ5DBC

 

Please pass this on to your friends and contacts who would enjoy its collection.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Nice one Peter. I too am enjoying
    the flora and fauna in this nice weather. Al

    ReplyDelete