Wednesday 15 May 2013

How's your day, blog 109 Paper Back link

How’s your day? Blog 109 the Paper Back

© Peter A Taylor, Thursday, May 16

 

As promised I have the link to the paper back of the collection of ‘How’s your Day’.

 

https://www.createspace.com/4272144

 

55,000 words of inspiration, entertainment and snippets into my life share an interesting point of view. Written by me, vision impaired and profoundly deaf, these blogs take you with me over the past two year’s .Written from the beginning, when my sister kept asking

‘How do you do this ’and ‘everyone wants to know how you are.’

To travel with me on the world’s first experience to try and cure Leishmania, the parasite that is killing me.

So grab a cuppa, sit up in bed or by the fire and read. This is ideal for those who like to feel the book between their hands, smell the print and not deal with technology.

I would love it if you place a recommendation on the create space site once you have read it. The book will not be available through Amazon for at least a week. You are directed to my shop.

This little gift will bless your friends who need a lift of positivity.

Go direct to the shopping cart and order.

 

https://www.createspace.com/4272144

 

It’s been a hell of a week with no energy to pull the skin off a rice pudding.

My dear friend planted my garden with seed potatoes, and 9 rows of winter veggies, all ready for the rain forecast for tomorrow.

We will be awash in Turnips, cabbage, Cauli, broccoli, celery, carrots, and more with Marigolds planted at each row for pest control.

 

thank you for passing on this great news.

Enjoy your read.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment